Scrapbooking Childrens Favorite Stories
Countless memories are built during the formative childhood days. If there's an excellent means to record them down in some ways, it'll be scrapbooking.
True, we can't possibly capture every single event, but we can definitely scrap those more memorable ones onto pages.
If you've decided to scrapbook together with your kid, besides guiding them with little prompts on the journaling, you'll probably need some neat ideas to pull in those best memories.
Here's various hot-selling "stories" that you and your child can scrapbook about:
A) Story of the Birth of Baby
Kids love to read stories about themselves as babies. Having pages surrounding your child's birth will make him or her feel how much he or she is wanted by the family.
- Photo of mommy pregnant with the baby.
- Who waited for the birth?
- Who came for the hospital visit?
- Weight, length, doctor, hospital details.
- Feelings of parents about the birth of your child.
- Funny stories that happened.
- Documenting baby milestones.
- What's your kid's favorite bedtime stories?
- Photo of your kid's favorite toys.
As there's a chance that there's no photos taken during the birth, a good alternative would be to do a page on significant or historical events that happened on the day or year of your kid's birth. How to source for such information? Visit dmarie.com/timecap to pick up such data.
Another idea is for your kid to do a page on his or her name and birthday. Record down your kid's feelings about his or her name. Why did you and your husband come up with such a name? What's the meaning of the name? Find out what famous people share your kid's name. Find out what famous birthdays share your kid's birthday. What's the best birthday party your child had?
B) Story of Family
Family members are among the most influential people that influence a child during the growing years. Having your child scrapbook about the family will reinforce the importance of family connectedness in his or her life.
- What does your child like about each family member?
- Does your girl or boy like being part of the family? Why?
- Does your kid like being the first-born, middle-born, in-between or baby of the family?
- What does your child like about his or her grandparents?
- What are the family chores that your kid handle?
- Does your kid have a favorite pet? What does your child like about the pet? Get your kid to draw a picture of the pet.
- Funny incidents that took place in the family.
- Typical day at home. What's the daily activities that take place?
- List of fun things your kid did with the family like sporting events, camping, and picnics.
- Favorite family vacations. Where did you go and what did your kid do?
- What's your kid's most memorable memories about the family?
- Record the cultural heritage of the family.
- Suggest that your kid draw a family portrait.
C) Story of School Days
School is where the child will improve his or her fine-motor, language, art, math, problem-solving, expanding ideas and social skills. Many unforgettable memories will be formed here and your child would want to scrap these days.
- Favorite subject at school. Why?
- Favorite teacher. What does your kid like about this teacher?
- Describe a typical day at school.
- Describe the items in your kid's backpack. Photo of those items.
- What does your kid like about his or her school?
- Where does he or she usually hang out?
- List of fun things your kid do with his or her classmates.
- What extracurricular activities or clubs do you kid join? Since this is a personal choice, why did he or she choose it?
- Who does your kid usually sit with at lunch?
- Who are your kid's favorite classmates? What do your child like about them?
- What are the memorable field trips?
D) Story of Friends
Friends are crucial in the development of a kid's growth. By scrapbooking the theme of friendship, he or she will learn the importance of friends, and to dwell on the positive aspects of friendship.
- Who are your kid's best friends?
- What do your kid like about them?
- What do your kids usually do when they are together?
- Where are the places your kid love to hang out with them? Why?
- What are the qualities your kid admire in his or her friends?
E) Story of Dreams
Children has the amazing ability to daydream, imagine and dream big! You might want to encourage your kid to explore all the different possibilities. You'll probably have to give more guidance about journaling future jobs, things they want to achieve, homes and the lifestyle they want to lead.
- What does like your kid want to become when he or she grows up? Why?
- What are the duties included in the job?
- Who are the famous/ordinary people with the career your kid admires? Photo of these people?
- What are the qualities of the people with the career your kid dream of?
- What kind of home your kid want to live in the future? Draw a picture of the dream house.
- Does your kid want to be married in future? How many kids your child want to have? What are the qualities your kid look for in his or her partner?
- List of top ten things your kid wanted most to do in his or her life.
- What does kids imagine he or she will be doing during free time?
- If your kid can have superpower, what does your kid want it to be? Why?
- If money is no object, what would you child want to do with the money. Why?
These are some of the common themes you and your kid can cover. There's many more. But these ideas will be a leaping pad to more ideas.
Happy scrapping childhood stories!
About the author:
Feel free to use the this article provided it is published in its entirety, with the resource box and a "live" clickable link to: everything-about-scrapbooking.com
Choosing The Correct Comic Book Storage Box
Most Comic Book Storage Boxes are super strong and come with sturdy well-fitting lids and handle holes that can be left in the closed position for storing or pushed open for carrying. They are properly sized to hold a comic in a bag with a backing board.
How to Make a Simple Gemstone Necklace
With gemstone beads, every bead is precious. Every bead is beautiful.
Jar Lid and Jar Candle Decoration
Supplies Needed:Most items can be found around the house or in a craft store.Jar Candle with lid - with removable plastic bottomCraft GluePaintScissorsDecorating Candle Jars and Lids is a fun and easy project for all ages.
Saving Family Keepsakes for Scrapbooking
I'm new to scrapbooking, and I still can't believe all the possibilities there are for scrapbook layouts.When I first began I pulled out and organized a lot of my daughter's childhood photos.
The Theme and Title of Your New Scrapbook
The theme of your scrapbook can be simple or complex. Your theme could be a special event such as a birthday, a baby shower, a wedding, Christmas, or Halloween.
10 Reasons to Create and Give a Gift Basket!
10. A Themed Gift Basket is for everyone and every occasion.
Aromatherapy Candles - How to Select the Right Scent
Feel sad, tired, or a little bit stressed? Something as simple as an aromatherapy candle could help you relax and feel happier. But not all scented candles have this effect.
Machine Embroidery Digitizing - What Youll Need Besides the Software
You've purchased an embroidery machine, practiced the designs that were included in the package, maybe even bought a disc of designs or downloaded a few designs off the Internet to stitch out. Now you're thinking about investing in digitizing software and taking your embroidery to the next level.
Lighted Holiday Potpourri Jars
Lighted potpourri jars are a festive addition to any holiday decor. They are inexpensive, easy to make, and make great hostess gifts.
Butterfly Candle Holders
Butterfly candle holders are easy to make and a great gift idea. The materials are very inexpensive, and you can use your imagination for a variety of designs.
Why You Should Race RC Cars, and Not Just Bash
For those of you who have been racing your RC cars for years, and have a friend or two who you have been trying to get out to the RC tracks, this article is for you. Feel free to forward it to them.
Getting Started With Radio Control Cars
Take note that you need to decide whether you want a radio control nitro or gas car or perhaps one that has an electric engine. You could purchase either one which is ready to run (rtr) or a kit.
Picture Frame Crafts For Your Kids Party
One of the most popular party favors is a framed picture of the party guest taken at your kids party. He or she could be showing off a silly hat or party costume, performing an outrageous party game stunt, or wearing a face full of frosting and ice cream.
Mixed Media Collage - Make The Pieces of Your Life Sing!
According to the dictionary, collage art is an artistic composition made of various materials (as paper, cloth or wood) glued on a surface. The word comes from the French word "coller," meaning to glue or to paste.
Step-By-Step Guide For Creating Collages and Other Unique Picture Frames
So you want to make a collage or perhaps you are interested in creating a unique shadow box to hold your valuable photographs and memorabilia. No problem! Whether you want to create lasting memories using cheap picture frames, discount picture frames or even wholesale picture frames, here are some pointers for creating lasting memories right the first time every time.
Woodworking Tools: Right Selection And Care Will Save You Money, Part 2
Woodworking: Tools Of The Trade, Part 2 - Tools For CuttingA civilization's maturity and intelligence is judged, in part, by the diversity and sophistication of its tools. When it comes to woodworking, the human race is quite advanced.
Are You Making Money At Craft Shows?
If you are involved in the crafts business, and are profitable, you are among the rare breed who have successfully combined art with business. If, however, you still have yet to show a profit (or enough profit) after a show, this article may get you going in the right direction.
Creative Soap Crafts
Soap is a craft that is fun and easy to make. It's a great project to do with your kids.
When It Comes To RC Airplanes You Can Choose From Ready to Fly, Almost Ready to Fly or Scratch Built
Soaring through the air, watching the clouds and the birds fly by. No, you are not flying your own private plane, but you are doing the next best thing.
Organize That Stash!
Do you control your stash or does it control you? I have become the master of my stash. When my husband found out that his sock drawer had become yet another place for cross stitch supplies, it was either get it under control or end up in divorce court.
|home | site map © 2013|